We are always looking for exceptional Certified Caregivers!
Please Answer All Questions. Resumes Are Not a Substitute For A Completed Application
Position Applied For:
Alternate or Cellular Telephone Number
How long have you lived there
How long did you live there
Desired Salary/Hourly Rate
If under the age of 18, can you produce the necessary work certifcate at the time of employment? YesNo
Type of employment desired Full TimePart Time
If Part-Time, specify hours:
Are you willing to work overtime? YesNo
Date on which you can start work if hired
Have you previously applied for employment with the Company? YesNo
If Yes, when did you apply
Have you ever been employed by this Company? YesNo
If Yes, please provide dates of employment, location, and reason for separation from employment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ANSWERING THE NEXT TWO QUESTIONS
1. All applicants: Do not include convictions that were sealed, eradicated, erased, annulled by a court, or expunged, or convictions that resulted in referral to a diversion program.
2. Arizona, Colorado, District of Columbia, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, Rhode Island, South Carolina, and Utah applicants: Do not respond to the second question regarding arrests.
3. California applicants: Do not include misdemeanor marijuana-related convictions that are more than two (2) years old or misdemeanor convictions for which probation was successfully completed or otherwise discharged and the case was judicially dismissed.
4. Connecticut applicants: You are not required to disclose the existence of any arrest, criminal charge, or conviction, the records of which have been erased. Criminal records subject to erasure are records pertaining to a finding of delinquency or the fact that a child was a member of a family with service needs, an adjudication as a youthful offender, a criminal charge that has been dismissed or nolled (not prosecuted), a criminal charge for which the person was found not guilty, or a conviction for which the offender received an absolute pardon. Any person whose criminal records have been erased is deemed to have never been arrested within the meaning of the law as it applies to the particular proceedings that have been erased, and may so swear under oath.
5. District of Columbia and Washington applicants: Limit any response to the past ten (10) years.
6. Hawaii applicants: Do not answer the following two questions.
7. Indiana applicants: Regarding arrests limit your response to pending charges for felonies and class A misdemeanors that are less than one (1) year old.
8. Massachusetts applicants: Limit any response regarding misdemeanor convictions to the last five (5) years and to those which were not a first offense for drunkenness, simple assault, a minor traffic violation or disturbing the peace. Applicants with a sealed record on file with the Massachusetts Commissioner of Probation may answer “No Record” with respects to: 1) all inquiries relating to prior convictions or arrests; 2) misdemeanor convictions older than five (5) years; and 3) first time convictions for simple assault, drunkenness, speeding, minor traffic violations or disturbing the peace.
9. Michigan applicants: Regarding arrests, limit your response to felony arrests awaiting convictions or dismissal.
10. New York applicants: All pending arrests or criminal accusations must be disclosed. You are not required to disclose arrests or criminal accusations that resulted in criminal action or proceedings which were terminated in your favor. Do not disclose criminal actions or proceedings that were sealed or classified as youthful offender adjudications. An ex-offender who is denied employment may, upon written request, receive a statement of the reason(s) for denial within thirty (30) days of the applicant’s request for such information.
11. North Dakota and Oregon applicants: Regarding arrests, limit your response to pending charges that are less than one (1) year old.
12. Utah applicants: Limit any response to felony convictions only. Do not respond to the second question regarding arrests.
Have you ever plead guilty or so contest to, or been convicted of any criminal offense other than the applicable exceptions listed above? YesNo
Have your ever been arrested for any matter for which you currently are out on bail or on your own recognizance pending trial? YesNo
CRIMINAL OFFENSES ONLY: If you answered Yes, to either of the above two questions, please provide the date(s) and explain in accordance with the above instructions so that individual circumstances can be considered
Criminal convictions or arrests will not automatically disqualify an applicant from a particular job. The Company will consider the nature of the crime, its seriousness, the substantial relation to the position’s functions and qualifications, the number of occurrences, the applicant’s age at the time of the crime, the time elapsed since the crime, the applicant’s entire work and educational history, employment references and recommendations, and the business necessity of any exclusion when required by law.
Have you ever initiated an act of violence in the workplace? YesNo
If Yes, please provide the date(s) and explain so that individual circumstances can be considered. (A “Yes” answer will not necessarily disqualify you from employment.)
List all special technical skills that feel qualify you for the job for which you are applying (For example, computer programming/language, software, equipment operations, special tools or machines, etc.)
If applicable, list below any other names by which you have been known which may be necessary to allow us to confirm your work and educational record. For example, change of name, use of an assumed name, nickname, etc.
Please list the names of your present and/or previous employers in chronological order with present or last employer listed first. Account for all periods of time including any period of unemployment. If self-employed, supply firm name and business references. You may include any verifiable work performed on a volunteer basis, internships, or military service. Your failure to completely respond to each inquiry may disqualify you for consideration from employment.
Type of Business
Dates employed from
May we contact? YesNo
If no, why not?
Reason for Leaving
What will this employer say was the reason your employment terminated?
How much notice did you give when resigning? If none, explain
Please explain fully all gaps in your employment history in excess of one month.
Have you ever been terminated or asked to resign from any job? YesNo
If Yes, how many times?
Has your employment ever been terminated by mutual agreement? YesNo
If Yes, how many times?
Have you ever been given the choice to resign rather than be terminated? YesNo
If Yes, how many times?
If you answered Yes to any of the above three questions, please explain the circumstances of each occasion.
Please list the names of additional work-related references we may contact. Individuals with no prior work experience may list school or volunteer-related references.
Please list the names of personal references (not previous employers or relatives) who know you well that we may contact.
I understand and agree that if driving is a requirement of the job for which I am applying, my employment and/or continued employment is contingent on possessing a valid driver’s license for the state in which I reside and automobile liability insurance is an amount equal to the minimum required by the state where I reside.
I understand that the Company may now have, or may establish, a drug-free workplace or drug and/or alcohol testing program consistent with applicable federal, state. And local law. If the Company has such a program and I am offered a conditional offer of employment, I understand that if a pre-employment (post-offer) drug and/or alcohol test is positive, the employment offer may be withdrawn. I agree to work under the conditions requiring a drug-free workplace, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. I also understand that all employees of the location, pursuant to the Company’s policy and federal, state, and local law, may be subject to urinalysis and/or blood screening or other medically recognized tests designed to detect the presence of alcohol or illegal or controlled drugs. If employed, I understand that the taking of alcohol and/or drug tests is a condition of continual employment and I agree to undergo alcohol and drug testing consistent with the Company’s policies and applicable federal, state, and local law.
If employed by the Company, I understand and agree that the Company, to the extent permitted by federal, state, and local law, may exercise its right, without prior warning or notice, to conduct investigations of property (including, but not limited to, files, lockers, desks, vehicles, and computers) and, in certain circumstances, my personal property.
I understand and agree that as a condition of employment and to the extent permitted by federal, state, and local law, I may be required to sign a confidentiality, restrictive covenant, and/or conflict of interest statement, as well as an agreement to arbitrate.
I certify that all the information all the information on this application, my resume, or any supporting documents I may present during any interview is and will be completed and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any falsification, misrepresentation, or omission of any information may result in disqualification from consideration for employment or, if employed, disciplinary action, up to and including immediate dismissal.
THIS COMPANY IS AN AT-WILL EMPLOYER AS ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE STATE LAW. THIS MEANS THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY PROVISION IN THIS APPLICATION, THE COMPANY OR I MAY TERMINATE THE EMPLOYMENT REALTIONSHIP AT ANYTIME, FOR ANY REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT CAUSE OR NOTICE. NOTHING IN THIS APPLICATION OR IN ANY DOCUMENT OR STATEMENT, WRITTEN OR ORAL, SHALL LIMIT THE RGHT TO TERMINATE EMPLOYMENT AT-WILL. NO OFFICER, EMPLOYEE OR REPRESENTATIVE OF THE COMPANY IS AUTHORIZED TO ENTER INTO AN AGREEMENT-EXPRESS OR IMPLIED- WITH ME OR ANY APPLICANT FOR EMPLOYMENT FOR A SPECIFIED PERIOD OF TIME UNLESS SUCH AN AGREEMENT IS IN A WRITTEN CONTRACT SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY.
IF HIRED, I AGREE TO CONFORM TO THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE COMPANY, AND I UNDERSTAND THAT THE COMPANY HAS COMPLETE DISCRETION TO MODIFY SUCH RULES AND REGULATIONS AT ANY TIME, EXCEPT THAT IT WILL NOT MODIFY ITS POLICY OF EMPLOYEMENT AT-WILL.
I authorize the Company or its agents to confirm all statements contained in this application and/or resume as it related to the position I am seeking and to the extent permitted by federal, state, or local law. I agree to complete any requisite authorization forms for the background investigation.
I authorize and consent to, without reservation, any party or agency contacted by this employer to furnish the above-mentioned information. I hereby release, discharge, and hold harmless, to the extent permitted by federal, state, and local law, any party delivering information to the Company or its duly authorized representative pursuant to this authorization from any liability, claims, charges, or causes of action which I may have as a result of the delivery or disclosure of the above requested information. I hereby release from the liability the Company and its representative for seeking such information and all other persons, corporations, or organizations furnishing such information.
If hired by this Company, I understand that I will be required to provide genuine documentation establishing my identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States by this Company. I also understand this Company employs only individuals who are legally eligible to work in the United States.
THIS APPLICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED ACTIVE FOR A MAXIMUM OF SIXTY (60) DAYS. IF YOU WISH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT AFTER THAT TIME, YOU MUST REAPPLY.
I CERTIFY THAT ALL OF THE INFORMATION THAT I HAVE PROVIDED ON THIS APPLICATION IS TRUE, ACCURATE, AND COMPLETE.
5324 East 1st Street Tucson, AZ 85711
Catalina Village does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or handicap.